Keepbloggin is a great platform about seo (search engine optimization) WordPress, themes, plugins, Blogging tips, make money online. Write for us to become contributor to Keepblogging.
You don’t have to be a professional blogger or a writer to get your article published on our site. Just follow our rules and regulation as we are not accepting low quality articles. Guest bloggers are also welcomed to contribute regular columns.
Write for us to become our contributor for seo (search engine optimization) WordPress, themes, plugins, Blogging tips, make money online, and other categories. We would be happy to accept high quality contribution, that shouldn’t be overly self promotional. Every information post here is to help the readers only. If your website is informative, (not commercial pages as we treated those sponsored) we’ll link to it.
However, we accept sponsored article, the product promotion between the article, niche-oriented product reviews but we do charge for that. Contact us for sponsored article and charges
Content Guidelines to write for us
- Content quality must be good, high quality and helpful. Every article that you submit should be genuine.
- Content must be unique that you submit to us should not replicate/duplicate another piece of your own (or any other) content from another blog. The one that you submit to us will be purely copyrighted by us. But Article can be publish along with your name and one link (If your website is informative, not commercial as we treat those as sponsored/commercial and there is charge for that).
- How much ever we emphasize on the QUALITY of the content, QUANTITY is also equally important. We do not encourage thin quality content (one that lacks substance, image, and length).
- Articles should be around 800 to 2000 words long. The content should be factually correct, authentic and research based.
- Writing(s) must be FREE OF ERRORS- grammatical, punctuational and typographical.
- Before you can settle on any topic or subject, please confirm it with us to avoid overlaps.
- Please give reference links at the end of articles to the webpages you have referred. You can also give links for further study.
- Sending a picture is not a must. If someone wants to send a picture, it should be CC0 or CCA image (Create Common Attribute) and you should provide the link of the image.
- Our editors will edit your article before publishing on our website.
- Attach ‘AUTHOR BIO’ along with your content.
- Please email us at email@example.com or Click.
Subscribe to our newsletters to know when your article gets featured.